Dog Daycare Services and Rates
When you pick your dogs up from doggie daycare at The Pet Resorts, they will probably go to sleep in the car on the way home and be the perfect angel you always knew they could be!
Our Dog Daycare Pricing:
- $32 per day; $20 Half Day
- Multi-Day Discount Packages Available
- Second Dog Discounts
- $15 per Dog
- Reservations are preferred
Doggie Daycare is available daily from 7am – 6:30pm.
We used our years of experience with dogs to design a doggie daycare similar to a playground that would not only exercise your dog physically but stimulate them mentally as well. A lot of the working breeds need as much mental stimulation as physical stimulation, and just about every mixed breed seems to have a little Labrador or Shepherd which are working breeds.
Our four acre facility has six play yards that are large enough to give your dog ample room to get up a good speed to run, jump and play, but not so big that we can’t supervise it. The doggie daycare yards are adjacent to our kennel runs with an area that is protected from the weather if needed. We also have agility equipment for them to play on. And, of course, our automatic ball thrower (our staff) who will be with the dogs at all times! All our trained and knowledgeable staff have completed first aid classes and are educated on “bullying ” behavior, dehydration and have the knowledge to recognize when a dog needs a rest period.
Criteria for acceptance at The Pet Resorts:
- All dogs need to pass our temperament test given after drop off.
- Male dogs must be neutered if over 8 months old unless approved by management.
- No females in heat.
- We prefer that all the dogs are dropped off by 9:30am.
- No dogs that bully other dogs.
- No sickly, flea or tick-ridden dogs.
- No dogs that were ill within the last 30 days [unless a written release form from their veterinarian] or any dogs with health issues that could be transferable to other dogs.
- Current shot records for Rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP are required.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
- Dogs must be friendly and be able to get along with other dogs.
- Our Boarding Contract and Waiver covers our Doggie Day Care paperwork.
- The Pet Resorts reserves the right to refuse, remove or cancel visitation privileges to any and all dogs that we perceive as a problem dog, overly dominant, or any dogs we perceive as a danger to our doggie daycare center, to staff, dogs or our clients.