Everything but the chocolate on the pillow.
The Pet Resorts is conveniently located in Cumming between Forsyth, Cherokee and Fulton Counties for all your dog boarding needs! Our kennels have large and spacious runs of 4 x 15 feet and are indoor/outdoor accessible. Your dog will enjoy the view that overlooks four doggie play yards and our gorgeous green pastures. Our kennels and dog runs mean your dog will not be bored or lonely at The Pet Resorts , as we will have lots of activities and exercise programs to keep them busy.
Our dog kennel runs are designed to protect dogs that might have anxious behaviors or those who are escape artists. The dog kennels are secure, tall, spacious and safety oriented with chain link on the top for any dogs that are known to be dog kennel fence climbers. The secure opening to the outdoor dog kennel is locked at night for your dog’s added safety.
We also have small breed dog boarding at The Pet Resorts. Toy dog breeds that are dog-friendly will play with the other toy dog breeds who have passed the temperament test.
Make your reservations today for spring break, summer vacation, holidays or just a nice break for your dog to visit the country.
Our Dog Boarding
Any size dog, any weight dog!!
- All inclusive rate of $49 per dog for our Standard Runs, $64 per dog for our Pet Suites. (add $5 per night per dog during Holiday periods)
- Half day fee for pickups after 1 PM
- Up to a 20% discount on the second dog and up from the same customer on same visit
- Come in anytime during open hours on drop off day at no extra charge
- Special pricing on long term boarding
Our dog boarding rates include:
(most places charge individually for these “extras”, if they are even offered, adding to $10-$25 per day to your bill)
What to Bring for Your Dog’s Stay:
- Bring your own dog food
- Meds if needed (unable to give injections)
- Blankets or Beds
- Vaccine requirements are Rabies, Feline Leukemia, and Feline Distemper immunizations
- Bring your own food to minimize change and keep their digestive systems regular
- All cats must be current on flea and tick preventative medicine
- No cats that were ill within the last 30 days (unless a written release form from their veterinarian) or any cats with health issues that could be transferable to other cats